Order the acclaimed Latice Hawai’i strategy board game, with free US shipping.
- LATICE (“Lattice”) HAWAII is a strategy board game for 2 or more players, ages 8 and up, featuring casual through tournament play. YOUR GOAL: You win by being the first player to play all your tiles. Earn moves by matching tiles on multiple sides or playing on sun squares. Exchange tiles to improve your hand. Use wind tiles to change the layout of the board. Simple rules combine into surprisingly deep strategies as you learn the game. 3 minutes to learn, 20 minutes to play, a lifetime to master.
- LOTS OF FUN for your friends and family. LATICE is an entertaining board game that is lots of fun for kids, teens, and adults.
- FAST GAME START: Easy to learn rules! Includes a short manual with pictures (and video at latice.com/how). Ideal for a quick match in-between other activities or as the main event for exciting evenings. A turn-based and time flexible game.
- EDUCATIONAL GAMING: Concentration – Follow the course of the game and the other players’ turns. Interpersonal skills – taking turns and communicating with other players. Strategic thinking, spatial recognition: Reading the board, planning ahead to block and set up future turns. FOR EVERYONE: No language, age, or gender barriers, color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles. MANY WAYS TO PLAY: Optional rules from kiddie mode through endgame support easy to expert play.
- PLAYERS: For 2 – 4 players (plus 4 players per additional game set). AGE: 8 and up. GAME DURATION: 20-40 minutes (about 10 minutes per player). INSTRUCTIONS: English. Other languages available for free on the Latice website (Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean). CONTENTS: 84 acrylic tiles, 16″ board, 4 tile racks, 36 acrylic stones, box, component organizer, sand timer, and instructions. Designed by Adacio in California.
Escape to the islands with Latice, a new classic strategy board game where simple rules combine into surprisingly deep strategies.
Match tiles by color or shape. Match on two, three, or four sides to earn extra moves. Use wind tiles to shift other tiles on the board and get ahead. Win by being the first player to play all your tiles.
- Simple enough for kids (ages 6 and up)
- Deep strategies for adults
- 3 minutes to learn
- 20 minutes to play
Accessible for All
- No Language, Age, or Gender barriers.
- Color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles.
- Multilingual instructions available for free on our web site.
A Great Value
- A great value with 84 acrylic tiles, 36 stones, 4 tile racks, a 15″x15″ board, a 1-minute sand timer, box, component organizer and instructions.
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and continuously fine-tune every detail to make our work better.
Level Up & Have fun!
Latice encourages strategic thinking and development of cognitive, spatial recognition, planning, and interpersonal skills.
We think Latice is more fun than a box full of kittens! It’s perfect for parties and game nights and a great way to get the fun going and bring guests together.
*Kittens not included.
Latice combines simple rules with evolving game complexity for a unique game that’s easy to learn, fast to play (most games take 7-10 minutes per player) and with strategic potential to last a lifetime.
Be the first player or team to play all of your tiles. Play faster by matching tiles on two or more sides, landing on Sun squares or using wind tiles to shift the tiles on the board.
Advanced players will plan their turns ahead of time, strategically use the board and wind tiles, and play both offensively and defensively based on their knowledge of remaining tiles.