Pre-order the acclaimed Latice Hawai’i strategy board game, with free US shipping.
- Latice Hawai’i (“Lattice Hawaii”) is an award-winning new classic strategy board game for 2-4 players: you win by being the first to play all of your tiles. Popular for adults, small parties (up to 8 players with 2 sets), most kids (girls and boys ages 6 years and up) or families. Challenging fun for everyone!
- Play a match at home or challenge your friends online with the free iOS and Android app (find us in the App Store or Google Play Store under “Latice Strategy Game”).
- Simple rules that combine into surprisingly deep strategies as you learn the game. 3 minutes to learn, 20 minutes to play, a lifetime to master.
- Develops top rated stem skills: logic, spatial recognition, planning and interpersonal skills with no language, age or gender barriers. Color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles.
- Latice Hawai’i includes 84 acrylic tiles, 36 acrylic stones, 4 tile racks, 15″x15″ board, sand timer, box, component organizer and instructions. Designed by Adacio in California.
Escape to the islands with Latice, a new classic strategy board game where simple rules combine into surprisingly deep strategies.
Match tiles by color or shape. Match on two, three, or four sides to earn extra moves. Use wind tiles to shift other tiles on the board and get ahead. Win by being the first player to play all your tiles.
- Simple enough for kids (ages 6 and up)
- Deep strategies for adults
- 3 minutes to learn
- 20 minutes to play
Accessible for All
- No Language, Age, or Gender barriers.
- Color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles.
- Multilingual instructions available for free on our web site.
A Great Value
- A great value with 84 acrylic tiles, 36 stones, 4 tile racks, a 15″x15″ board, a 1-minute sand timer, box, component organizer and instructions.
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and continuously fine-tune every detail to make our work better.
Level Up & Have fun!
Latice encourages strategic thinking and development of cognitive, spatial recognition, planning, and interpersonal skills.
We think Latice is more fun than a box full of kittens! It’s perfect for parties and game nights and a great way to get the fun going and bring guests together.
*Kittens not included.
Latice combines simple rules with evolving game complexity for a unique game that’s easy to learn, fast to play (most games take 7-10 minutes per player) and with strategic potential to last a lifetime.
Be the first player or team to play all of your tiles. Play faster by matching tiles on two or more sides, landing on Sun squares or using wind tiles to shift the tiles on the board.
Advanced players will plan their turns ahead of time, strategically use the board and wind tiles, and play both offensively and defensively based on their knowledge of remaining tiles.